Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cocktail Party


Chrissy and I decided to have a cozy post-holiday season gathering. Our Christmas decorations got to be enjoyed by more than just us one last night before they all got torn down. It was a fun time seeing everyone and getting to play hostess. Many thanks to Jessica for being such a wonderful photographer so I actually have something to post!






Chrissy and I in our festive aprons pre-party trying to stay clean before the guests arrived.




























Here is everyone all dressed up and enjoying the delicious appetizers and beverages :)










Showing off our cheesecake pops that Sarah made... an AMAZING party idea and they tasted sooo yummy!












Nurse and future nurse posing for an over the shoulder pic. Clem lives such an exciting life all the way out in New York, NY and it was so fun to have her visit again :)










Best friends since I think somewhere around 6 months old. My memory is that great from that early on in life, but I bet even back then we had some good times.













Sisters picture!











The ladies all lined up on the couch










And on a very different note, here is proof of my hard work digging out my parents driveway during our recent snow storm. I made a lot of headway before dad came home from work to help me finish up. And for the record, I did not use the wimpy shovel the whole time, only when Dad got home did he make me switch the the girly sized shovel :)




















A job well done and some quality father daughter bonding time.

1 comment:

Evan and Cori Campbell said...

Hey friend! I miss you! Let's get coffee sometime soon!!! I want to hear about how you're doing!
Cori