
In August I road tripped it down to Sebastopol, CA for a dear friend's wedding. On our way we stayed in a gross hotel, and endured the craziest winding road ever created on the face of the planet. I barely was able to keep breakfast down... ugh. I get sick just thinking back to it. But when we made it to Sebastopol Jessica and I wasted no time in checking out the local wineries. It was so much fun and we learned a lot about wine and each bought a bottle to bring home with us. Then we took mom and dad to the brewery before we all freshened up to go to the Rehersal dinner at The Union Hotel.
The next day we took of to the beach and lazed around soaking up some sun before the wedding that evening. Devoto Gardens (Chrissy's home) was gorgeous! The bride and groom had smiles all night long and everyone had a GREAT time enjoying good music and good food!
On the trip down. I just don't feel these pictures do this road justice. It is a cruel road and an unusual kind of punishment when you are just trying to make it to a friend's wedding! Can you tell I'm still not quite over the torture of it? I've never been so carsick in my life! These are two different pictures, they just look very similar as that is what the whole road looked like.
Jess and I enjoying the tour of some wineries in the California sunshine!
Some of the views we enjoyed as we relaxed on the beach pre-wedding.


Now the good stuff. Here are just a few but some of my favorites from the wedding :)










No comments:
Post a Comment