Anyone up for playing a fun game? I have this patch of green stick things in between my two birch trees. It wasn't there when I moved in at the beginning of July, and has just started popping up in the last 2-3 weeks. I have NO idea what the heck it is! I want to know if it is going to take over and I should rip it out before it takes over or if I am patient it might turn into something beautiful? Right now it is a mystery and I have never seen it before. Maybe if someone out there knows what it is I'll get you a prize!

2 comments:
Ok, You're flowers are so pretty. I think you need to come make some magic happen at our house haha. I am curious to see what your mystery plants are. We had some sorta like that that ended up to be tiger lillies. They were so pretty and really deep orange. It was cool. You'll have to post pics later when they bloom!
HI,
If the flowers are white they could be lily-of-the-valley. Enjoy them when they bloom. I haven't any to enjoy here. I have to have really cold loving flowers.
Marylee
Post a Comment