It keeps growing! It's much bigger now, but I don't have any pics from this week. But I thought I'd share the garden success :) Thus far we've harvested 3 zucchini and have lots of green tomatoes on the vine, the zinnias are getting ready to bloom, lots of blossoms on the pumpkins that will hopefully lead to some squash, the peas are blossoming all over the place and starting to produce and it just keeps going! Its so much fun (except for the watering). So, here's an update and then below is a surf n turf dinner I made featuring the first harvested zucchini :)



We've been trying to keep up with projects around the house as well as fun things like the garden during this busy summer! Today marks only 20 days until wedding day! Thanks to EVERYONE that has helped pull this wedding together. I wouldn't be happening without you! So this was a glimpse into life that is not wedding related lol. Hopefully more harvest pictures to come, but if not those, I'm sure wedding pics will be posted eventually!
No comments:
Post a Comment