Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Brayden's 1st Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!!



Oh hi Mom and Dad and everyone else! I am such a sweet boy and I just want to thank you for this wonderful birthday party!

Do you think they bought the sweet talk? Are they watching? Am I clear to launch?

Ahhhh ha ha ha, I did it! I got away with it. And boy do I think I am a kick in the pants! LOVE his little expression in this one.


The AMAZING cake Brayden's mama made from the good ol' secret Duncan Hines recipe :)


And on to the presents. I'd really like to thank you guys for getting this ridiculously amusing bag. The clothes and book were nice, but really, the bag was just way to kind of you :)








Oh look, Auntie Christine got me a little trip to the zoo....



.... looks pretty tasty if you ask me!










And a good time was had by all. Happy 1st birthday little dude!

No comments: