Yes the shed and puppy are the only big happenings in life right now, so that is what I blog about. Now that the weather is nice, we are working on outside projects and hopefully planting the garden soon! Here are just a couple pics for y'all.

There is really more progress than this. 90% of the sheathing is up and the rafters and roof are up with tar paper on so far. I am SO EXCITED for the shed to be finished and shelves to go up. Then I have something new to organize and plan and then I can move on to the garage and I just can't contain my excitement. I LOVE TO ORGANIZE!!! This is just thrilling to me to have new projects to work on.

Here is Steve and his little girl Penny. They are still just best of buds.

Little Miss Penny after a bath. She was in trouble before her bath, but too cute to be mad at afterwards. We were trying to keep her warm. Cuddling after a bath makes bath time an enjoyable experience right?

Brayden and and Penny meet again. They both get SO overly excited to see each other. We have to be very careful to watch Penny so she doesn't pounce and trample Brayden, who adores her, but doesn't want her too close. We've only gotten to pet her one time. Usually he is happy watching her from afar and announcing over and over to anyone who will listen "dog, dog." Such a cute pair these two are.

And again, Penny rolling around playing with Steve being all crazy together.

Ok that's all for now on the shed and the dog. Until next time....
1 comment:
You can come over and organize my place any time! lol
Steve always was good with animals. Your puppy looks so sweet!
Post a Comment