Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project Update







The shed is complete! Well it's complete in my mind. Steve still needs to install downspouts but the door is up, the lock is on, and I got to move lots of stuff out of the garage! YIPPEE!!! It's a beautiful shed and MUCH improved over what used to be out there.

BEFORE : Little lean- to that couldn't

AFTER: The big shed than can!


Other projects? Using the vegetables from the garden. I made my first homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes from our garden and my parents'. Here is is being featured for dinner this evening. A little sweet, but still wonderful to have homegrown food on the plate.



And while my parents frolicked in Hawaii, we watered the yard for them. Ask a thank you for ourselves, we picked a HUGE bouquet of flowers from their yard and there are SO many more flowers left to welcome them home.




It might be time to refresh our supply as well. I love gardens and summer time. I think next year I'd like to plan to make the garden last more into the winter, but we'll see how space allows next year.

No comments: