Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Sunshine







Are these not the cutest? Best friend Jessica has got some skills!
She had to have spent 20,000 kagillion hours making these name/number/symbol blocks. 
I adore them :)
I just need to install a shelf in Jack's room to put them on!

I think I have a little more variety in pictures this week:) Jack has been a busy man.

This one is just to appreciate his chubby little wrists. 
Little man officially weighs in at 10lbs 15oz as of Friday. 

Lunch time. 
Mama let the light in

Just because he's cute when he sleeps

Sporting his track suit, also from BFF Jessica. 
She spoils him :)

This is the face we often get post feeding. 
Do I want more? Should I close my mouth 'cuz I'm full? Should I open it 'cuz I want more?

Helping mama do dishes and prepare dinner. 
He keeps an eye on me.


Napping outside today. It's just WAY too nice to stay in. 
Plus the trees are absolutely mesmerizing to watch.  

Out on a lunch date with Mama and Grammy.
It was Mama's reward for going to the dentist. 
yes, i do believe i still deserve a reward for surviving the dentist,
and lunch at elephant's deli is what always fits the bill.

Outside again with mama but it was a little cooler today and Jack appreciated sharing body heat to keep the cool edge off.
And I don't mind the cuddles

Post bath fuzzy hair. 
We are still trying to decide what color it is. 
Sometimes it looks just plain old brown, but then other times there seems to be lots of red in it.
What do you think?

Here we are, waiting for Daddy to come home.
The welcoming crew.




Bailey the babysitter

She's good


Jack went in for his 2 month appointment last week.
We're doubling up on his meds now for reflux and that seems to be helping.
He looks like a healthy boy though!
He got his first round of vaccines too, and that has made for a fussy cuddly boy.
 Moby wrap to the rescue!
 Jack pretty much spent the whole day in this Saturday.
Mama was thankful to have it!
It is a total arm and back saver and allows me to still be a little bit productive around the house too.


Steve made great progress in organizing the garage. He put up new wall storage to hold wood for future projects so it's up off the floor. He also installed a shelf to hold all his bench top tools. 
It's not the shop of his dreams, but it makes this "for now" space much more workable. 
He can keep his dreams alive for a real shop later down the road. 

The crib is getting closer. 
It's currently hanging up in the garage getting layers of paint!

Here is the painting booth. 

I'm excited to see the end product and finally be able to have a crib in his room!
Jack's rocky road he took to join the world interrupted Steve's progress and he's been working hard to get it finished! 
I'm quite impressed with the final result and looking forward to sharing it with you when it's all complete!

Stay tuned for that update. It shouldn't be long.
















No comments: