Tuesday, June 10, 2014

We're Going to the Zoo

In an effort to fit in something fun during my last few days of maternity leave (I'm still in denial about it), we went to the ZOO!
It was discount Tuesday, which made it even MORE fun because it was SO much cheaper than a normal day. 

Thanks for driving up sister and cousins, and joining in on the fun!
Thanks for helping Grammy!

Jack is SO excited for his first zoo adventure

Searching for polar bears

More searching

Grammy and the boys

On the way to the elephants

Hannah seems pleased by getting to see the elephants.
It was the animal she most wanted to see :)

Jack is not so sure what to think of all these animal creatures

See-sters and the kiddlets

Searching for monkeys I believe

Our little animals playing with the animals

ok, now...
The real animals. 

It was a good animal day
Lots of them were out to play
We had lots of fun on our trip to the zoo
I hope you enjoy the pictures too!
(sorry for the spontaneous poem, it just happened and I couldn't help myself)






1 comment:

Missy 53 said...

That was such a fun day with my kids and their kids all together! Great weather day too. Thanks for inviting Grammy
along ♥