September was a slow month, but we're making up for that in October.
I LOVE October and we have been out enjoying our beautiful weather.
Here was my first fall decor to go up.
Thank you internet inspiration from which I copied from :)
We made another trip to try and get some good Christmas card pictures.
Little dude was not into smiling at all this day.
So all these may just be good practice for Mama to learn how to use the camera and lens better.
We made it out of the house again for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!!!
Again, showing us his skills at letting his mouth hang open.
(He saves the endless smiles for when he's tucked safely at home and there isn't so much NEW around to see and explore and take in!
And most importantly, no camera around to capture the endless giggles and smiles.)
Fun bonding with Jessica!
Where are we and what are all of these orange balls out here??
I weigh HOW much???















1 comment:
What a fun day you and Jessica and Jack had at the pumpkin patch!! Jack tipped the scales at 20 pounds. I knew he was feeling a lot heavier these days. You sure had beautiful weather.Now that I think of it, you didn't smile much when you were Jack's age either and you also had your mouth open a lot. You two mouth breathers :_)
Post a Comment