Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sleep Series

Some of the moments I look forward to the most are when it's time to get Jack out of bed. 
He's always in a different position and it's fun, and sometimes funny, how we find him. 
Thought I'd share a few examples.


Must have learned this from his Mama. I know there are pictures of me like this.

I promise this is not how we put him in bed. We lay his blanket nicely over him, not wrapped around his head in a "see if you can survive this" type fashion.

Daddy tried to  get him up from a late evening nap so he'd sleep that night... but he just couldn't keep his eyes open! He was NOT ready to be up. 
I was SO jealous of this cuddle session. Jack doesn't hardly EVER fall while we hold him.

This is how we find him these days. Standing up and not happy to be contained.

Not sure how this was comfortable.

Here he was so tired he didn't move an inch from when we put him to bed. 

Sleeping like an angel.

Is there a boy in there?

Trying the other direction.

This is a morning nap about an hour after he got up (back in October). Steve set him in there to keep him safe so he could finish getting ready for work and he couldn't bring himself to wake Jack up when he went back in and found him like this. I guess little pumpkin toes wasn't ready to face the day :)

No comments: