Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Days

Jack is full of joy.

He is discovering new things every day. I LOVE being able to watch him discover new things. Learning how to move things in pop up books. Learning how to wave. Learning to give high fives!
I'm still waiting for him to learn "Mama." He says it on occasion, but "Dada" is his go to word.
He's learning to play the piano.

He loves to play under the kitchen table. I think it's like a little fort for him :)

 Steve is learning things too. 
He's learning Jack dislikes diaper changes first thing in the morning, so he brought in ear protection.

Did I mention he's exploring EVERYTHING?

 
 EASTER MORNING!
Jack found his Easter basket at Grammy and Papa's house!



 Time for the Easter egg hunt!

 Oh! I found something guys!
 Almost got it...
 Got it! And GO!
The best I could do this year for the Easter picture. We've come far in a year. Wow.

(Easter 2014)
 
 SILVER FALLS HIKE
 We got ourselves back on the hiking trail after letting my old lady knees and feet rest up a bit.

 SOOOOO pretty. We got up at 6am on Saturday to make sure we got to the park right when it opened. Boy did that work to our advantage as we only passed 9 people on the trail and it is usually a VERY popular hike.
 Can you see me? I'm a TINY purple speck to the right of the falls. 

 Ugh, just SO pretty. So so pretty.
Can't believe I'd never been here before.

 Family photo :)

 The boys

 There they are on the other side of the falls! The tiny green speck to the left :)

 Cute boy watching the water fall. 

 Can't get enough of the pretty.

 It is SO COOL to get to walk behind the falls. Such a fun and unique experience.

 The last 5 min of our hike included hail. 
But it was beautiful for most of it!

 And we finished our hike JUST in time to make it to Hannah's 3rd birthday party!

Lastly, our studious son. 
He is ALWAYS trying to steal my glasses off my face and has gotten quite skilled at swooping them off in one quick grab.
In an attempt to temper his curiosity just a bit and have him leave my glasses alone, I plopped them on his face.
I think I only accomplished entertaining him, not deterring his efforts.

Well, thanks for reading our life's update!

No comments: