Monday, May 18, 2015

When Everything is New...

So, I'm realizing that my last few posts are kind of just mind/photo dumps. I used to take time to make "themed" posts about a certain outing. 
I think that those are a thing of the past. 
I'll keep trying, but in the mean time, enjoy the latest photo dump :)

This is what life is full of when everything is so new!

Why eat food WITH a fork, when you can just eat the fork itself?


 My guys watching Frozen with me on my birthday.


 Being a boy

 getting dirty...

Again, grownups... why GET dirty, when you can just EAT dirt?
Adults have it all wrong.

I had a SLIGHT bonk on the head, therefore I shall lay here for 10 min until someone comes to coddle me. No I'm not crying, I'm just laying here. 
Come hug me.

 Dirt magnet

 Bath time!

This next series of photos were all taken within 15 min of each other.
 Step 1. Give Mama heart attack with fear that I'm going to fall off hearth. 
(Mama is able to remain seated at this point, but barely.)

 Step 2. Climb higher to test limits.
(Mama needs CPR)

 Step 3. Give Mama a break. A cage is much safer than climbing the fireplace.
(however, now Bailey is now not thrilled with her kennel-mate.)

 Step 4. Ok fine, I'll watch a movie instead. Just gotta pick one out.

Step 5. Give up on movies. They were all chick flicks. I'll just read instead.
ALL THE BOOKS. 
I MUST READ ALL THE BOOKS. 
Just one will not do.
That means he's going to be a genius right?

Ok, on an ENTIRELY different note.
A glimpse into my work life.
It's glamorous, I tell ya!
Getting fit tested for an N95 mask to protect myself from contracting TB!

Modeling "summer attire" scrub gowns. 
(Normally it goes all the way down, this is just how it happened to rip off upon removal!)
(PS This room is entirely clean and not patient care was being provided!)

And with that, we'll wrap it up!

No comments: