Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat


Well our little Jack was feeling kind of puny all day on Halloween, but he rallied (read, Mama made him dress up anyways for the pictures) and did about an hour of Halloween festivities. 
(And Mama got her pictures she planned for.)


Thursday night, Jack and Mama got dirty and carved pumpkins together!
Jack and Bailey BOTH decided to eat some of the raw pumpkin. 
Both had to get their noses right in on the action. 
Yet somehow, Mama was the only one doing all the work!


 Jack is trying to take credit for that "BOO!" pumpkin!
(scary how he almost pulls it off too)

 Posing for an "action" shot. 
He's just adding some final touches to our silly pumpkin's nose.

I only ever carve happy pumpkins.

 
 Here is our little lumberjack! 
Thanks to Jack for putting up with Mama hauling you around!
You'll be thankful later for the memories.
Besides, I think this is the last year I got to chose your costume.
(fine, the memories were more for me than him this year)

 Showing of his 5'o'clock shadow!

 Trick or Treat GG Faye and Aunt Suellen!!!!
Sure, I'll come right on in and relieve you of some candy.




 Cousins showing off their cosumes!

 Waiting to trick or treat at Uncle Rick and Aunt Judy's house!

Group photo:)

 
 And just when I thought we were on the verge of a meltdown, we came home and...
 ... he RALLIED. 
This is not a sugar high. 
This is a milk high.
 Mommy was smiling this big too when the milk stayed down instead of coming back up!

 Bye everyone! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!


Oh and a few extra "tricks" instead of "treats" from the recent weeks.
 The kitchen drawer handles have now become a ladder.

Jack is copying Bailey a little too much these days. 
(I may or may not have had him repeat this action for the picture, and THEN tried to keep him away from Bailey's water dish.)
Boys will be boys.
My defense: It boosts his immune system!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

SheaLuna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Jack is sooo cute!