Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Madness

We haven't really done anything of significance lately. 
I've been terrible at taking photos and posting them! 
But in an effort to keep this blog somewhat updated, I'm doing a photo dump of the memories I do have, literally plucked out of our every day lives. 

We got to go see Mr. Lizard at Jack's 2nd cousin's birthday party!
 Jack was totally into the animals and loved it, but I was NOT about to help him hold that tarantula.
 And I stayed back for the snake part too.

Jack is helping out and doing some yard work on the nicer days.

 Even gets out to go for a walk with Bailey every once in a while.


March 7 we officially found out Jack is going to have a little sister. 
Mom and Dad are still on edge about it but things seem to be going better this time, we just have a hard time trusting it will stay that way!


Helping on clean up duty. 



We made another cake to officially reveal the gender to Grammy and Papa.
We made the cake for Jack, but he had already caused trouble so everyone knew his gender before the cake reveal anyhow.
 But this time the inside was pink!


Mr. Trouble at Grammys. He found the floss and was having a grand ol' time exploring what that was about :)


Jack sure does enjoy a Burgerville burger.
 His favorite spot to sit is by the drive through line so he can wave at all the cars as they drive away with their lunch. 
"Bye bye car! Bye bye!"

My boys before bedtime.
Bottle, blanket, books, brush, bed.

1 comment:

Missy 53 said...

Another wonderful post Christine! We love everything Jack and are so excited for new baby sister🎀!!