Monday, January 30, 2017

REAL snow

Ok. I feel like I should have more to share than this. But most of this update will just be from our recent snow fall. I wish I had more but mommy had to go to work every day and missed out on lots of snow fun at home :( It was HARD to go to work and not be home to watch and play with Jack in the snow!
Anyhow, I am realizing the reason I have no pictures to share is as follows. 
Wake up at 5:42. Because I want every second of sleep possible. 
Leave for work at 6:28 and pick up the kids around 4 because work has been so busy and I rarely get out early
4-5 feed cora, put her down for a nap, unpack lunches, re-make lunches for next day, do dishes make dinner. 
Eat. 
Clean up from dinner and feed Cora at 6. Play for a little bit. 6:45 start the bedtime routine and hopefully by 7:20 everyone is in bed. 
Though Cora has been liking to say hello at 3:30am. 
Repeat. 
Life is busy but we're trying to squeeze the most fun out of it as possible!!!!

 It doesn't look like a blizzard in this pic, but it was SUPER cold and SUPER windy and Jack NEEDED to get out of the house. SO we all went. 

 She's a happy baby.

 Jack teaching Cora how to do dishes.

 Jack playing outside during our 2nd snow event. We got 10" and it was FABULOUS! I wish we got show like that every year.
 Such a cute little back yard. 

 Making the most of the last daylight minutes playing in the yard with Jack after work. 
His favorite was to scoop the snow up with a shovel and toss it at people.
 
 Little Miss soaking up some sun out in the snow.

 I wanted a picture. Jack did not.
I won. Kind of.

 Helping Papa build a fire.

 Jack got a new bed and we moved the crib to the office/Cora's bedroom

 Six months old and desperately trying to roll over, but she gets stuck on that shoulder!

 Growing up so fast. I guess she can hold a bottle now too! Must have been practicing at daycare :)


No comments: