Here we have the bottom layer of the cake cut in half and raspberry filling applied!
I thought at this stage it looked like I had huge peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for cakes, with the crust cut off.
I finally got all three cakes frosted and the detail work in purple done. This is the base layer of the cake again.
Here is the top layer of cake. Chrissy even got to take it home with her:)
The next morning I added the green vines and some last minute clumps of grapes and the edging kind of frosting and it was completed. Didn't look at all like what I had pictured in my head, but I guess it turned out ok for my first try!
Side view...
Chrissy and a six pack. She does love a good beer, so it was an appropriate gift:)
Chrissy opening her presents with her three bridesmaids looking on. From left to right Emily (Groom's Sister), Jolie and Cecily (Brides's Sisters).
Cecily made Chrissy a beautiful ribbon bouquet for her to use as her fill in bouquet during the rehersal for the wedding.
The lovely bride and me showing off my 4 hours of hard labor lol.Can't wait until Aug 8th when we get to celebrate your wedding day!!!! California here we come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment