Saturday, October 17, 2009

Umm...Random

So, all I can say is I feel obligated to update this blog since it's been a while. But nothin' much has been going on. So I will go back in time to update you on a few things that didn't make it on the blog the first time around.

My FABULOUS AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING realtor gave me a BBQ as a house warming present. I didn't think I'd be able to indulge in that kind of expense for a LONG time but I had hoped to be able to have a BBQ soon since I used to use it all the time when I lived at home year round. Needless to say, getting one as a gift made me hugely grateful and it's a gift that just keeps on giving. I adore it and use it all the time. I must give credit to Steve for putting it together for me the same night I got it. I left him to working and ran to fill the propane tank and buy some hot dogs for dinner. Here is the proof of how wonderful he is for putting it together. If I had tried, it would for sure have ended in tears and frustration and fear it would blow up the first time I turned it on.


My worker bee working away.


I was a little nervous the first time it was turned on. In the end all went well and Steve finally had a source of warmth outside where he was working!


Me getting in some tummy time with my nephew. I think he thinks I'm the crazy Auntie. It's fun to get to hang out with my sister too on my days off. They even came to my house to practice going on outings this week! We had fun and I'd say the outing was a success!


At the beginning of October I had another wedding to attend of a dear friend and fellow Chi Omega sister. We had so so much fun celebrating with her at the Octagonal Barn at the Cornelius Pass McMenamins :) Such a cute little place for a wedding. Here are Cory and Bridget being welcomed to the reception as Mr. and Mrs. Cory Bradley :)


My cute date for the evening.



A pic of the Chi O girls with the bride :)

So yeah, that's what I've been up to lately. I am loving the Fall being here and the leaves changing. I even got to enjoy the first thunder and lightening storm this morning with torental rain pouring down. LOVED IT! Give me a fire, hot chocolate and a good book and it's very close to perfect.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas:) My goodness this year has gone by fast!

1 comment:

SheaLuna said...

Is that my brother? In a TIE? lol Way to go, getting him all poshed out! lol