Throwing in a couple more pics of the nephew then some pics of cozy happenings that remind me winter is coming... time when I get to cuddle in blankets and warmth watching the rain and cold outside. I'm definitely a Fall/Winter kind of girl :)
Brayden (and Mike and Lisa too!) came to visit at Grammy and Grandpa's house then a few days later came to Aunties house! He's getting to be quite the traveler, and we love having him too :)
Playing with Grandma on one of his trips out of the house.

I guess he doesn't think visiting Auntie Christine's house is too exciting. Although later we spent a lot of time playing and wiggling around on the floor while Mom tried to catch a nap. Love that double chin.

LOVING the down pour of rain and waterfall that falls off the patio cover. The day called for a mug of hot chocolate....

.... And a puzzle of a wintery scene. Steve and I started this puzzle in Dec '08. It survived the move and some how I didn't loose one piece over the course of the year. Steve is much better at putting puzzle's together than I am.

I got to put in the last piece!

YAY! We're so proud of ourselves. We can put a puzzle together in under a year! I think 3 years ago we did 3 puzzles in 1 week around Christmas time.

So there you have it. Thanks for tuning in to the blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment