Sunday, December 6, 2009

Before and After

I guess you could call it a small kitchen upgrade. I was blessed with a brand new disposal in the sink when the old one decided it wanted to die and thankfully that was covered by the warranty on the house. Then I decided that it was time to upgrade the fridge after having to tear it apart 3 times to eliminate a solid chunk of ice blocking the draining system which in turn created pools of ice in the fridge portion and froze my food. Bummer. Well now that you have endured by sob story, here are the before and afters.

The old humble fridge .


The new fridge that decided it wasn't going to fit. Yes, we measured!



The process of cutting off 1/2" of counter and connecting water to the fridge. It was a messy dusty process :) But had great results!

Yay, she fits!!!!! It looks and works great!! Makes the kitchen look all pretty too.

No comments: