Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Christmas in my First House




I am having so much fun decorating and making the house festive for Christmas time. It's taking me a really long time to pull it all together and I'm certainly not looking forward to putting it all away. It's like packing for a vacation, you don't mind having to pack all your things up to go, but when you get back the chore of putting it all away is a real drag!

I hope you are all enjoying the season! I guess now that I am decorated I should start shopping. I wish this was 2007... the year I was done with my Christmas shopping by October, that was a good strategy.

Well here is the fun part; all the pictures.







We thought that this might be the one...



... but this one beat it out.


I cut down our tree last year so I wanted to try again, but I had to call in for reinforcements.





Christmas in my family room once everything was all decorated.


Practicing close ups.


Another close up of the garland on the ledge between the kitchen and dining room.



2 comments:

SheaLuna said...

Wow! Your house looks absolutely beautiful!

Christine said...

Thanks Pam! I love Christmas time :) I hope you are enjoying the holiday season in London