At home after having the best clam chowder on the face of the earth at Uncle Rick's on Christmas Eve. Following Thanksgiving, the meal we eat Christmas Eve is my most favorite meal of the year.
I wish I could have worn that super cute and comfy outfit on Christmas!
The stockings lined up with care
Driving past Multnomah Falls on the way to Aunt Mary and Uncle Ken's for dinner.
Cookies I made to deliver to neighbors :) They were so festive looking I didn't want to package them up and give them awayWell, even though the snow didn't arrive on Christmas Day, at least it arrived later and was pretty to look at :) Though I enjoyed it much more after I survived my 2 hour commute home from the hospital; my commute which is normally 20 min on a heavy traffic day. Counting my blessings that my car and myself survived unharmed and I wasn't one of the ones stuck in traffic for 6 hours!
Snow!
SOOOOOO happy when I took this picture to be home. The house looks so cozy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment