Monday, November 25, 2013

Need a Haircut?

Life has been busy, but it's slowed down recently and we hope to keep it that way for a while!
In the rush of "stuff," every day life stuff got missed. 
Like haircuts. 
AND Steve's barber retired! 
Ahhhh!
He needed a cut, and proposed we just get clippers for me to cut it.

Excuse me?
I haven't done that, like, never ever. 
But he insisted.

Worst case, he told me, we would just shave it all off and say it was in support of a cancer cause.
Was that supposed to be comforting? Encouraging?

Enter YouTube and "How to give a guy a haircut."

(Now, I know he's not smiling, but that is something we're working on. It does not mean I did a bad job or that he doesn't like the end result!!! Just had to say that first)


BEFORE
BEFORE

AFTER
AFTER


 The mop of hair that was on his head, is now on the floor. 
Now it's not perfect, but it is better than it was! 
And I don't think I ruined him.

It was a fun diversion for me :) He's happy to have short hair again.
 Now back to resting!

No comments: