Well, I don't have many pictures of the week. We've been busy adjusting, but we're loving being a family of three. Bailey is going through an adjustment phase though.
Her appetite is down and she is mopy, with just not as much pep in her step. so we're trying to give her some love.
I've got the good camera out now though trying to take more photos of life.
Here is the random sampling I managed to capture this week.
Maybe when Jack lets us sleep at night we'll get more, like with all three of us.
:)
Meeting GG Faye
Jack is GG Faye's 12th great grandchild!
This one needs editing attention. Missed it somehow.
I was brave and went on a walk.
I was tired after.
I used to be in shape.
It was a 20 min walk.
I was tired.
Bed rest, I WILL fight back.
When I can stay awake long enough.
Who ya got there mama?
The boys.
Trying to take professional-esque pictures.
I need more practice and more natural light in this house to make it easier.
Bailey sniffing things out.
She is gentle, even if she thinks Jack took her place in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment