Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STILL living in the NICU

Quick update:
Jack is still showing slow signs of improving on his eating. 
Today he got his Hep B vaccine. 
Tomorrow, unless the doctor gets pulled away since he's on call, Jack will get circumcised. 
Poor guy. It might set us back on our eating progress. 
Guess I'll give him a little slack since he's probably not going to be feeling so hot after his little procedure. 

I'm keeping this short as we are a tired set of parents tonight, but here are a few photos from the last few days.

Male bonding time

Daddy's in charge

Grammy and Grandpa loving on Jack

This is a popular meal around our house right now. Protein packed with a lot of EASY to make.

Will not be contained. 





This series of 3 pictures I snapped after he pulled out yet ANOTHER feeding tube. 
At least it gave me the chance to get some pictures without a tube. 



This might be my favorite picture of Jack of all time. 
Just as we were getting ready to leave for the night, I paused to capture one last picture, 
and was rewarded. 
We love you Jack.

No comments: