July started with celebrating the 4th at Grandma Faye's (no pictures) and then soon after that celebrating my cousin Spencer and his new wife Ahnalise at their GORGEOUS wedding.
Amidst all this fun and Strawberry picking and whatnot... we were planning and preparing for my first ever MFC (Meliza Family Camp)! It was a very fun weekend, despite the rain on the first day. I do have a knack for finding the rain on my camping trips, so though a little damp to start, we still had a great time catching up and getting to read by the camp fire. It was Bailey's first camping trip too and she loved romping around in nature.
Are we there yet? My little navigator started to wimp out on me nearing Seattle.
Steve loves pictures. Here we are enjoying (can't you tell?) our first morning around the camp fire.
Bailey and Steve exploring Gold Basin Campground.
Splashin' around having some fun.
My artsy photo for the trip. I just thought her little paw print was so cute.
I think I sound too obsessed with our pup.
I can hear you agreeing with me, I know.
But we love her.
So please forgive me as you endure more :)
I LOVE this photo of these two. Don't know what it is but I love it.
A doggy and her human.
Family photo.
Base camp. Where we all gathered 'round the camp fire.
Our separate little site. It was very private and cozy.
Though the Meliza's are sure they might have scared me off, I'm sure I'll be back for another MFC next year!
Up next: The VERY next weekend, we took off for Black Butte with the Duncan side of the family.


No comments:
Post a Comment